I am currently in leadership positions for various Filipino American organizations within Southern California. I grew up in the city of Cerritos where Filipinos can be seen on every corner. Born in the province of Pangasinan and returning back to visit every few years, I realized how fortunate I was to have the opportunities available to me in America. I ultimately felt that I needed to contribute positively to our Kababyans back in the Philippines and to our fellow Filipino Americans in the US. Filipinos are people of kindness, hard work, compassion, and family. My intention is to build bridges of connection, communication, hope, opportunity and unity for all Filipinos.
· President – Pangasinan Brotherhood USA
· President – Calasiao Association
· President Emeritus – Filipino Chamber of Commerce of Orange County
· Vice President – San Carlos Association
· State Farm – Agent/Owner #DealWithNeil